ADDITIONAL EMERGENCY NUMBERS:
IN AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT 9-1-1
• National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
• Crisis Textline: Text CONNECT to 741741 (LGBT+: text 678-678)
24 Hour / Walk-In Program (Youth Unit and Adult Unit)
Fax (559) 512-8705
Ascend Behavioral Health (Teen Intensive Outpatient Services and Partial Hospitalization Program): (559) 472-3371
• Clovis Community Hospital: 911 or (559) 324-4000
• Clovis Police Department: 911 or (559) 324-2800
• Sanctuary Youth Shelter: (559) 498-8543
• Domestic Violence Help via Marjaree Mason Center: (559) 237-4706
• For the Central Valley Suicide Prevention Lifeline call 1 800 273-8255
•For the CalHOPE Warm Line call, 1 833 317-HOPE(4673)
•For Access to Services or the Crisis Line, call 1-800-654-3937
• RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline • 800-656-HOPE (4673)
• Veterans Crisis Line • Text to 838255 • Or call 800-273-8255 and select option for veterans
• National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline • 866-331-9474
SAMSHA Treatment Referral Hotline • 800-662-HELP (4357)
• Trevor Project for LGBT Youth: 866-488-7386/ Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention • afsp.org •
Speaking of Suicide • speakingofsuicide.com •
ADDITIONAL THERAPIST REFERRALS
Tailwinds Therapy is at capacity and not currently accepting new clients.
I understand how hard it has been to find a therapist lately and I want to do my best to help you find someone to help while we are full.
To be added to a waitlist please email your name, number, and a brief message about you to email@example.com with the subject line “WAITLIST.” We will respond shortly!
Below are a list of local providers who may have current openings:
Also, try searching for therapists on http://www.psychologytoday.com.
If you are interested in telehealth you may find a therapist in another city/county with availability who may be able to help too!
Psychiatric Referrals (Medication Evaluations)
Psychiatric Services (Medications)